Category : SUPA2019
Knowing precisely what you really want to achieve in life helps you to focus your energy appropriately for success.
Life skills are essential for success in life, marriage, business or work.
Life skills (soft skills) are abilities for adaptive and positive behaviour that enable individuals to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life.
The 3-day Soft skills training spanned through the following topics:
- Goal Setting.
- Developing a positive attitude and mindset.
- Personal values and responsibility.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Communication skills.
- Understanding the workplace and adapting to the changing world of work.
- Searching for job and writing a winning CV.
- Understanding business etiquette and relationships.
- Creative thinking and innovation.
- Time management.
- Working effectively in teams.
- Networking for success.
- Conflict management and peace building for economic development.
- These will enable the trainees adapt well in whatever work environment/community they find themselves in.